Eva Mouton Mermaids
Info@Fabricated.beFrench Terry is a thicker quality tricot but thinner as sweat / jogging. The fabric has a kind of "loop" on the inside. This fabric is ideal for making a sweater, -T-shirt, dresses, Skirt, pants, etc...
- Quality: 95% Cotton - 5% Lycra
- Stretch: Yes
- Width: 160 cm
- Weight: 290g / m²
- Certificat Oeko-TEX Standard 100 Cat I t/m IV
- Properties: Stretchable, flexible, soft
- Applications: blouse, decoration, dress, children's clothing, leggings, t-shirt, decoration
- Our fabrics are sold from and per 50 cm. The price you see is also indicated per 50 cm. If you want to order a meter of fabric, enter "2" as number. The fabric is obviously cut out of one piece!
No shipping charges above 50 Eur (in Be) and above 100 Eur (in NL & DE)
Do you have questions?
Contact us. No question is too crazy for us.